We offer ultrasound facials as an effective treatment for aging skin. With ultrasound waves, we’re able to deeply penetrate the skin for lasting, visible results.
What Is an Ultrasound Facial?
An ultrasound facial is a gentle, non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses ultrasound waves for boosted skin health. We use a machine with a frequency of 25 to 27 Khz, which is stronger than at-home ultrasound facial devices. With a higher frequency of ultrasound waves, we’re able to produce visible, long-lasting results.
During the facial, ultrasound waves deeply penetrate the skin, stimulating the skin cells to provide a host of benefits. The ultrasound waves improve local blood flow and spur increased collagen production, prompting your skin to heal damaged tissue with new, healthy skin cells. This facial treatment also deeply cleanses the pores, leaving them tighter and less visible than before.
Our ultrasound facial allows cosmetic products to deeply penetrate the skin. As nutrient-rich cosmetic products are absorbed deeply into your pores, your skin will be capable of reaping the full extent of the products’ benefits.
This facial treatment will leave your skin intensely hydrated and refreshed. Your skin’s tone and texture will be noticeably improved, with heightened elasticity and tightness.
What Are the Benefits of Ultrasound Facials?
- An ultrasound facial is a gentle, non-invasive alternative to microdermabrasion, microneedling, injections, and chemical peels for patients with sensitive skin.
- Ultrasound facials promote cell turnover, helping your skin produce new, healthy cells and bring them to the surface.
- The tightening effects of an ultrasound facial will reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Ultrasound facials don’t affect the superficial layer of the skin, which leads to less redness and skin irritation when compared to laser treatments.
- No downtime is required after an ultrasound facial, and side effects are minor.
- Results from an ultrasound facial will continue to improve over time as your skin regenerates and produces more collagen.
To learn more about how ultrasound facials can benefit your skin, contact us today.