The Rezenerate NanoFacial is an advanced skin care treatment designed to provide the benefits of microneedling in a safer, non-invasive procedure. We’re happy to offer the Rezenerate NanoFacial to our patients for a wide range of skin care needs.
What Is the Rezenerate Facial?
The Rezenerate NanoFacial is similar to microneedling in that it stimulates the skin’s natural healing response to improve the appearance of your skin. However, rather than piercing the skin with a needle, Rezenerate utilizes patented multiple pyramid shaped probes with an area so small as to be classified as nano technology. It’s a safer, gentler, and effective alternative to traditional microneedling.
The Rezenerate NanoFacial uses a specialized wand with an oscillating tip. This device makes thousands upon thousands of microscopic pricks on the surface of the skin, allowing for better absorption of PCA facial products. Without scarring, discomfort, or downtime, the Rezenerate wand stimulates your skin’s natural healing process for a rejuvenated appearance.
What Can the Rezenerate Facial Be Used For?
The Rezenerate NanoFacial has been shown to produce remarkable results for these common skin care concerns:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Dull or dry skin
- Oily skin
- Rough skin texture
- Uneven skin tone
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
What Are the Benefits of the Rezenerate Facial?
- The Rezenerate NanoFacial is a non-invasive treatment option for people seeking the benefits of microneedling without discomfort and puncture marks.
- Results from this facial are visible and long-lasting; the appearance of your skin will continue to improve over time as your skin gradually heals and creates more collagen.
- The Rezenerate Facial is entirely pain-free; numbing injections aren’t required.
- The unique Rezenerate device allows your skin to more effectively absorb skin care products and serums.
- The Rezenerate facial hydrates the skin, leaving you with a plumper, more youthful-looking appearance.
The Rezenerate NanoFacial is an exciting innovation in the world of skin care. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits that it can provide to your skin.