Hair loss is a widespread concern for both men and women. While hair loss can occur for many different reasons, our microneedling treatment for hair growth has shown to regenerate hair follicles for thick, healthy hair.
Hair Loss in Men and Women
Many people, both men and women, suffer from hair loss. Hair loss is typically associated with older age, but it can occur in your younger years as well, potentially due to genetic factors, stress, illness, medications, or a deficiency in essential nutrients.
Hair loss can have a major emotional impact on the people that it affects. Flowing, healthy hair is affiliated with beauty and wellbeing in many cultures; so when hair is lost, people often suffer from a loss of confidence and self-esteem.
Now, many treatment options are available to men and women experiencing hair loss. Microneedling is available as a hair growth treatment and has shown visible, long-lasting results.
How Does Microneedling Work for Hair Growth?
We offer medical-grade microneedling for hair growth. This treatment works by making small pricks on the surface of the scalp, stimulating the hair follicles’ natural healing process. Collagen production is also induced during a microneedling treatment, which further helps thicken hair in the treatment area.
In microneedling for hair growth, we use a specialized serum to promote thick, healthy hair. Our unique hair microneedling serum includes the latest advancements in hair growth research and is the leading product in its field. With innovative techniques, we can cause mesenchymal stem cell cultures to produce conditioned media. This media is specifically targeted to hair growth and is combined with twelve bio-identical cytokines and growth factors that are proven to be effective in hair follicle regeneration to create our hair growth microneedling serum. The microneedling process helps increase the absorption of this serum for maximum efficacy.
What Are the Benefits Of Microneedling for Hair Growth?
- Microneedling can regenerate damaged hair follicles, allowing your hair to grow back. This provides a natural, long-lasting solution to hair loss.
- Through microneedling, we can increase your absorption of our powerful hair growth serum for better results than if you were to use a serum alone.
- Microneedling is available to both men and women of all ages to address hair loss concerns.
- Microneedling is a quick, in-office procedure that requires little to no downtime.
- Side effects from microneedling for hair growth are minimal, if they occur at all. You may experience minor swelling, redness, and discomfort in the hours following the treatment.
Contact us today to learn more about microneedling for hair growth and how it can help you achieve a full, healthy head of hair.