Laser skin tightening is a medical-grade treatment that we offer at Bionuu in Littleton to improve the appearance of aging skin. With a medical-grade laser along with RF (radiofrequency), laser skin tightening penetrates into the deep layer of the skin to stimulate collagen production. The result is smoother, tighter, and more youthful-looking skin.
What Can Laser Skin Tightening Treat?
Laser skin tightening forces the skin to contract by initiating collagen production beneath the surface of the skin. It can be used to treat a range of common skin concerns, including:
- Poor definition in the neck or jawline
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Enlarged pores
- Loose or sagging skin
What Are the Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening?
- Laser skin tightening is a non-invasive procedure that initiates the skin’s natural healing process, rather than surgically altering the skin.
- Results from laser skin tightening treatment are typically visible immediately. Patients will see an improvement in the texture, tone, and tightness of their skin.
- The skin continues to improve in appearance months after treatment as collagen is gradually produced.
- Laser skin tightening requires minimal downtime, and most patients experience only minor discomfort during treatment.
The best results from laser skin tightening are seen with a series of four treatments received about four weeks apart. At Bionuu in Littleton, we offer a 10% discount when you purchase a series of 4 treatments, with a regular price of $200 per session. Contact us today to learn more about laser skin tightening and whether it may be right for you.