IV Ozone therapy
At Bionuu IV Ozone therapy is administered by nurses under direct physician supervision, we care about your health
***IMPORTANT: when you. research prices ask about. the amount. of blood treated and the am0unt of ozone per each pass***
What is ozone?
Ozone is a form of tri-atomic oxygen (also known as active oxygen). Ozone therapy could be done several ways: through an IV line directly into the blood (IV ozone therapy), intra-articular, injected into the tissues or in scars (prolozone), modified inhalation, skin/limb bagging and insufflations. The machine we are using is the German machine OZON 2000.
How do I know I have low oxygen utilization and poor mitochondrial function?
- unable to burn fats for fuel (can’t lose weight),
- fatigue after minor exercise lasting a long time (sometimes resulting in chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia symptoms)
- sensitivity to cold
- decreased temperature
- chronic diseases
- shortness of breath in absence of lung or heart disease
- slow healing from illness or injury/surgery.
Some of these are viewed as “normal aging” but they are certainly not A healthy diet, intermittent fasting, exercise, stress reduction and monthly maintenance with MAH will improve mitochondrial function to younger and healthy levels
Why use ozone?
The key to the prevention and treatment of disease and aging is optimum oxygen utilization. Decreased oxygen utilization exerts its effects by causing a defective mitochondrial function and a decrease in the NAD/NADH ratio. This decrease leads to the excessive free radical production that produces the pathology resulting in organ breakdown, inability. to fight infections, degenerative disease, cancer and aging.
The difference between you at 20 and you at 70 is the efficiency at which you utilize oxygen and how well your mitochondria functions.
What should I expect during treatment?
Approximately 200 ml of blood be withdrawn in a sterile glass bottle or a bag, which is then enriched at increased pressure with a pure ozone-oxygen mix and then re-introduced through the vein. This method delivers a substantial amount of oxygen into the blood and tissues while not relying on the lungs or the ability of the blood to carry oxygen.
IV ozone treatment can be done as a “one pass” (treating 200 ml. blood) known as. MAH or Hyperbaric Ozone Major Autohemotherapy or multiple passes, delivering increased amounts of oxygen to the blood (HOT High-dose Ozone Autohemotherapy). This is also known as a “ten pass” treating 2 liters of blood.
The frequency and length of treatment depends on the clinical needs.
Other uses for ozone: nasal or ear insufflation, rectal insufflation, vaginal insufflation, and using a bag to deliver oxygen to wounds, gangrene, etc to stimulate healing (limb bagging)
We also provide Prolozone therapy: ozone injections into joints, trigger points, plantar fasciitis scars, and tissue. This is an excellent way of managing pain
How ozone helps
- increases oxygen delivery to cells in the body for days and weeks after the treatment
- decrease inflammation and autoimmune disease
- restore mitochondrial function (body’s energy makers).
- anti-oxidant activity
- increase the ability to fight acute and chronic infections or even cancer
- restores NAD+
Benefits of ozone therapy
- improved vision, including retinal calcification seen with age
- dry macular degeneration (very difficult to treat otherwise)
- reversal hair loss by activating new hair follicles
- boost immunity, including fighting COVID
- shrink spider veins and varicose veins
- improve hearing loss
- mood enhancing
- heart failure/heart disease/circulatory problems
- dementia and Parkinson’s disease
- auto-immune disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- prevent infections
- acute infections including COVID
- chronic infections
- activate stem cells
- reduce wrinkles
- improve sports performance
- chronic disease
- metabolic syndrome
- rheumatoid arthritis
IV ozone therapy stimulates and restores the body’s first and most effective line of defense. T-cells kill virus-infected cells including COVID and cancer cells.
T-cell killing a cell (virus-infected cell, cancer)
Another image of T-cells attacking a taget cell
T-cell engulfing cancer cells in the “kiss of death”
Images’ Credit: National Institutes of Health/Cambridge University