IV NAD Therapy, do you need it?
IV NAD therapy can help several health conditions, anti-aging or used simply as a “brain reboot” for our very stressful lives.
- increases energy production
- improved focus and memory
- improves metabolism
- boosts skin collagen
- increases telomeres
- increase turnover of skin cells, younger skin
- multiple sclerosis
- improved muscular tone
- mental clarity
- eyesight and hearing
- anti inflammatory
- brain fog
- “chemo brain”
- Parkinson’s disease
What is NAD? Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, or NAD, was discovered in 1906. It is a coenzyme of vitamin B3 (niacin). NAD is found in all of the living cells of the body and it declines with age, stress, illness, toxins..
What is NAD function in the body? It mediates calcium levels, regulates gene expression, anti-oxidant function, cellular energy production, DNA repair, turn on good genes cellular repair.
NAD+ is involved at the most basic cellular functioning and is one of the mitochondrial function enhancement methods you can use to maximize your physical and mental performance, general health and slow aging. Mitochondria is the cellular power house, the energy maker. Energy optimization, which NAD++ and IV ozone treatments are part of, IS THE MOST fundamental and effective way to improve your health and maintain a youthful feeling and level of functioning. Every function of the body and every organ are dependent on NAD+ and oxygen utilization
As a result, many and probably most disease would benefit form maximizing the NAD+ levels.
- increased energy production at cellular level
- optimize mithochondria function and energy and oxygen utilization
- improved cell function avoiding degradation or mass cell death
- cellular repair
- maintaining or improving cell and organ function
- increases the function of neurons, protects the brain cell from damage, toxicity and death and promotes mitochondrial function
- For people with cognitive decline due to age, concussions, neurologic or medical conditions-NAD+ can protect against further damage and enhance current function of memory, vision, hearing and balance
- counteract low NAD levels produces by age, diseases, stress, toxins, poor diet, alcohol, medications,, inflammation.
- improved levels. of neurotransmitters affecting focus and memory as well as mood.
- increased energy
- improved sleep
- improved exercise tolerance
Studies shown that the symptoms associated with discontinuation of use of drugs or alcohol, including cravings, are greatly improved by using IV NAD therapy within a few days.
The protocols for IV NAD for addiction last 10 days and use high NAD doses along with an aminoacid combination.
NAD+ or NADH?
These two substances work in conjunction to help the cells mitochondria produce energy. However, we need abut a 700/1 ratio of NAD+ to NADH for maximum efficiency. Therefore, supplementing with NAD+ is paramount in improving our cells energy production.
Caloric restriction, including intermittent fasting, can also help boost NAD+ levels.
How to supplement NAD+?
Oral formulations have not been shown to be effective for NAD+ supplementation. Some orally dissolvable tablets attempt to avoid the destruction of the NAD+ that otherwise would be processed through the digestive system. Still, the benefits are still questionable and the cost is most often higher than receiving the same dose of NAD+ via IV. As of now, the IV NAD+ is the most effective way (along with IV ozone) to enhance NAD+ levels as it delivers the NAD+ directly into the blood stream and avoids degradation in the intestinal tract..
At Bionuu we provide individualized formulas to address your needs, from low to high doses of NAD+ to series of 6-10 treatments for most intense interventions. Package discounts are available.