What is IV Laser Light Therapy?
Intravenous (IV) laser blood irradiation therapy, or IV laser therapy or IV light therapy is a procedure that exposes the blood to different light colors and wavelengths. It was first released in Europe in 2005 after receiving research funding from the European Union.
With IV light Therapy, the blood is treated through a specialized fiberoptic catheter in the arm similar to a blood draw or infusion. A thin fiberoptic cable delivers the laser light energy to blood as it passes through the vein. Treatment is typically 30-120 minutes depending upon treatment goals. A total of 16 treatments and then re-evaluation is typical for most conditions.
At Bionuu we use the best IV Laser Therapy equipment on the market, the Weberneedle. We offer Blue and Red laser ligth therapy
How does IV Laser light therapy work?
ALL COLORS stimulate the cell respiratory chain in the mitochondria with increased ATP production (energy.
There is strong evidence that the regenerative effects of intravenous laser therapy are induced by stimulation of the body‘s own stem cells released from the bone marrow into the bloodstream.
In addition it has widespread effects on Blood & Blood Vessels, reduces aggregation of platelets, Increases elasticity/deformability of red cells, reduces viscosity / improved microcirculation, reduces coagulability, increases antioxidant levels, increases oxygen binding to red blood cells, prevents or even induces regression of arterial plaque, immune activation, increases kidney function.
IV laser light therapy, RED
- Wavelength 635 nm
- ATP increase
- Improves immunity
- Increases immunoglobulins
- Reduces of pathologic circulating immune complexes and reduces CRP in patients with acute and chronic inflammations
- Stimulates interleukin-1-alpha, interleukin 8, TNF-alpha and Interferon-gamma (wound healing
- Activates phagocytic activity of macrophages
- Increases lymphocyte activity and number of lymphocytes and positive effects on helper T cells and suppressor T cells
- Positive effects on rheological properties of blood
- Increases cell activity and microcirculation
- Increases oxygen amount in the blood
- Stimulates metabolism
- Calms nerves and heart rhythm
- Muscle relaxation
- Fat reduction and lowers cholesterol
- Wavelength 405 and 447 nm
- Strong anti-bacterial
- Enhancement of NO production (NO= Nitric Oxide) which leads to better microcirculation and helps cardiovascular disease
- .Activates telomerase (Anti Aging effects)
- Wound healing
- Improvement of oxygen utilization in the tissue
- Strong anti-inflammatory
IV Laser Therapy for Lyme Disease
Due to these numerous beneficial effects, IV Laser Therapy should be considered in Lyme Disease as many patients do not respond to or tolerate long-term antibiotics. If a patient is responding to antibiotics, the goal of IV Laser Therapy is to enhance the effect of antibiotics to shorten treatment and minimize side effects. BLUE laser has been studied in Germany to be the most effective single wavelength for Lyme disease due to its strong anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Typical diseases to treat with laser blood irradiation
- Lyme disease
- Macula degeneration
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Allergies and eczemas
- Diabetes mellitus and complications
- Chronic liver diseases
- Lipometabolism disorders
- Chronic pain syndromes
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cancer (photodynamic therapy)
- Lengthen telomeres (anti aging)
- Chronic liver and kidney disease
- Improvement of general performance
- Improved Sleep
- Positive effect on depression
- Improvement of the immune system
- Angina / Ischemic Heart Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Metabolic syndrome
- Chronic inflammatory diseases
- Deficient microcirculation
Microcirculation improved for:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Coronary heart disease
- Fat metabolism disturbances
- Kidney failure
- After transplantations
- Diabetes compliactions