Hormone health is a critical component of overall wellbeing. It can impact the way you look, feel, and live your life. At Bionuu in the greater Littleton and Highlands Ranch Area, we’re happy to offer hormone replacement pellets to our clients. As a trusted and long-lasting method of hormone treatment, hormone replacement pellets can provide numerous benefits to men and women alike.
How Do Hormone Replacement Pellets Work?
Hormone replacement pellets help balance testosterone and estrogen levels. The pellets do this by delivering a small, controlled amount of hormones into the blood, mimicking the hormone production seen in young adults.
Hormone pellets are testosterone or estradiol (a type of estrogen) compounded into the form of a small pellet. Natural plant compounds are used to make bio-identical hormone pellets, and they’re embedded underneath the skin at the hip, lower abdomen, or buttocks. The procedure is almost pain-free and can be completed at your doctor’s office.
Why Try Hormone Replacement Pellets?
There are several reasons why hormone replacement pellets may be a great choice for you when compared to other types of hormone therapy.
- Pellets release a consistent amount of hormones into the blood, while creams, patches, and pills can cause inconsistencies. Consistency helps in the stabilization of mood, appetite, energy levels, etc.
- Hormone replacement pellets can offset side effects of natural hormone changes that occur with age, such as menopause.
- Hormone replacement pellets may help increase libido.
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Pellets
Hormone replacement pellets show promising benefits, especially when compared to traditional hormone replacement practices. The main benefits of this treatment type include:
- Hormone replacement pellets are the only method of hormone delivery that precisely simulates testicle and ovary function.
- Hormone replacement pellets are convenient and low-maintenance. You don’t have to remember to take pills, change patches, or apply cream.
- Pellets last for approximately three to five months in women and four to six months in men. This is a longer period of time than conventional hormone replacement methods.
Hormone replacement pellets can improve the way you look and feel by balancing and stabilizing your hormone levels. Contact Bionuu in Littleton today to learn more about this treatment option for hormone health.